Product Features
- Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin's appearance while you sleep
- For the following skin types: Dry, Normal
- Helps with these face concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dull Skin, Dry/Flaky Skin, Large/Visible Pores
- Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Firming
- You?ll love Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment because it: hydrates hour after hour while you sleep, doubles skin's surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Suitable for everyday use. For normal, dry and combination skin.
Product Description
Wake up to the look of a mini-lift each morning. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment doubles skin's surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin - so you can wake up to the look of a mini-lift each morning. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery hydrates hour after hour while you sleep. Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin. Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening.
Customer Reviews
Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment purchased at Amazon.com, October 14, 2012
I really like this night cream. It goes on smoothly, especially after using the Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion cream. My skin feels really soft. I have only used it a couple of times since purchasing it, so can't say it has really changed my skin, as far as the texture & appearance. I think I will have to use it for 2 or 3 months, before seeing any improvement in my skin.
Creamy smooth delciousness for the face!, September 17, 2012
This product locks moisture in throughout the night as your face is just soaking it up. It's not oily. The man of the house loves the smell. I've been using Oil opf Olay products for the last 20+ years and loving them!
Nicely done, September 9, 2012
Good Moisturizer,
This is not a miracle, anti-aging cream, but it is a good moisturizer with a nice, clean, pleasing,light scent. I've used it for some time and will continue to buy it. Add it to your skin care routine to:
Usage:
Every evening after cleansing, smooth Regenerist Night Recovery Cream over your face and neck.
For UK visitors please click here for a similar product.
|

No comments:
Post a Comment