Sunday, November 11, 2012

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion

SAVE 42%




  • Clinically proven to relieve dry skin
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Moisturize for 24 Hours
  • Fragrance free
  • Fast-absorbing formula

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, unlike ordinary lotions, contains natural oatmeal blended with rich emollients to moisturize your skin for a full 24 hours.  The unique oatmeal formula of Aveeno also helps prevent and protect dry skin providing temporary relief of the scaling and chapping associated with dry skin.  This naturally nourishing, nongreasy formula absorbs quickly, is noncomedogenic (won't clog pores), and contains no added fragrance.  Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion leaves your skin soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking.  The Aveeno brand has been Dermatologist recommended for nearly 60 years.


REVIEWS


5.0 out of 5 stars dryness, October 27, 2012
By 













I get really dry skin, especially in the wintertime. I'm sure you're excited and curious which parts of my body experience the dryness, right? Well let me ease your delights! Under my ears is the main spot. In fact that's the main reason I bought skin cream to begin with. Flakey, crusty skin that peels on my lobes, on both ears. Skin also peels on the back of my ears. It's sort of annoying. Another popular spot is on the sides and back of my neck. I will wake up and see balls of dry skin on my bed linen that will absolutely *have* to be shaken off. This Aveeno lotion helps quite a bit. Applying enough lotion around bedtime will ensure that by morning my skin will be healthy and improved. My lips also get crusty but I have chapstick to take care of that one. My forehead and the tip of my nose are two other frequent skin-peeling locations. Aveeno skin lotion will fix whatever's ailing your skin, guaranteed.



5.0 out of 5 stars The best moisturizer for cuticle biters!, October 25, 2012
By 
DearAbby

 

-



 




I have been a lifelong cuticle biter, and have tried many different hand moisturizers in the hopes of taming my urge to bite. My husband really likes Aveeno products, and one day I decided to try this moisturizer... it is AMAZING! It transformed my once-dry cuticles overnight to soft, protected skin. This moisturizer is the best out there, hands down. ;-)


5.0 out of 5 stars Item as described. A great, light moisturizer., October 22, 2012
By 
Simon Green (NY USA)


 



-




 I don't know about you, but I don't like when a moisturizer is too thick, where you have to wipe your hands after using it. That's why I like Aveeno moisturizers. I had inherited a bottle of this stuff from my brother and found it useful in cold and warm weather. I'm happy with this product, and you will be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for me after every shower; keeps my skin from feeling dry during winter, October 18, 2012

By Kris 








I use Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion after every shower. I tend to have dry skin, especially during the winter, but this helps me keep my skin feeling healthy and moisturized. I should also note, this goes on without leaving me feeling greasy as some lotions tend to do. I also love that this is fragrance free; it allows me to use whatever perfume I want without having to worry about smells mixing in a bad way.

A great product rated 5 stars by 103 out of 135 reviewers

For  a variety of different products please click HERE

UK visitors please click HERE or for a variety of products.




































No comments:

Post a Comment